Monday, October 15, 2012

for 3 uker siden


Baby Mads

boys games Hi and hello, today I'm back with two babies, this ideas are just popping out and I just have to sketch them down, so here you have a baby girl and a baby boy :) The babies are colored with Promarkers. I'm still preparing for my Promarkercource in Tromsø this weekend, today I have made an paper Tutorial for the coloring. Take care and a great big hug from me to you :) All my digis you find  HERE and I have paypal for foreign purcases.  
Marita sa...
Lilli Senja, Troms, Norway My name is Lill and I'm happily married boys games and the mother of three boys, Aron (16),Adam (10) and Heine (5). We have 3 cats (Diesel,Luna and Dolly) and a dog (Lazy). We live up North in Norway, in Senja. I started making cards last year in august, and I'm totally hooked :) I love using lots of colors and I love coloring with Promarkers. My email adress is: loo-loo.design@live.com Just contact me if there is anything or just to say hi :) Vis hele profilen min
Anja's Kortkreasjoner
Populære innlegg
▼  2012 (111) ►  oktober (3) ►  september (8) ►  august (10) ►  juli (8) ►  juni (6) ►  mai (6) ►  april (9) ▼  mars (23) A 50-year birthday card for a man Babylove -my own digi Fun and games at Kenny K. and new release Four more digis from me- ladies and girls Two digigirlz from me Cathrine- my digistamp Hanna- my digistamp One for the boys at The Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Ch... Two babie digis Mixed digi's from me Kiichi-the greatest joy, my digistamp Going Green on The Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Anything goes at Scrappeglede i Målselv Atle and Eirik- two digimen Alisha-my digistamp Just married- my digistamp Embla- digital stamp Heine - my own digistamp Bloom and Grow at KennyK's Challenge Blog Delphia- my own digistamp Lily- my own digi Madikken and Lea -two digital images Strawberry

boys games slippers- my own drawing ►  februar (18) ►  januar (20) ►  2011 (200) ►  desember (17) ►  november (14) ►  oktober (20) ►  september boys games (18) ►  august (12) ►  juli (4) ►  juni (15) ►  mai (18) ► 

april (11) ►  mars (31) ►  februar (25) ►  januar (15) ►  2010 (65) ►  desember (24) ►  november (29) ►  oktober (12)
Vant hos Kenny K's Krafty Girlz 20.03.11
Maritas Hobbyblogg
Dåpskort
for 3 uker siden
Ninas kreative roteloft
Bryllupskake/eske!
Elsi's kreative krok
Et lyst julekort - Pion Design
For 1 dag siden
LaLa`s Loft
DT bidrag til Nordsalten Hobbyklubb
5 måneder siden
TESA PRICKIFORMAR


No comments:

Post a Comment