Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Must just write a little bragging post of my new pride and joy! I got myself a new babie :) It was


Must just write a little bragging post of my new pride and joy! I got myself a new babie :) It was no easy thing to leave the Gulf home in Tromsø, but it helped to keep in mind that Mark and Vibeke should adopt my dear! Now, however, I've added the sorrows behind me, for my new Ford Falcon has come into your life and demanded a big place in my heart, yes, a very big place! With a V6, 4 liter engine this is a beast! It should isbn also be mentioned that this is my first self bought and owned the car. Digg digg Digg! It uses insanely much fuel, but then eats the small cars for breakfast, so it gets going. This then is the vehicle that will carry me and Anders around this year! Bummer that I found out that the Air / C was broken the day after the acquisition was in the box ... Here we see the beauty isbn side by side with Hallvard and Linda's car, yes the little discolored farts. Anders has had the great privilege to be rånebærten min.


No comments:

Post a Comment