Saturday, October 20, 2012

2007 (6) December (1) November (5) Been there done that MP3 here I come Forward of this text,


Things 8th LibraryThing I set up already in April this year. It's a very funny thing - as it will take me some time to complete. There should be an entry for every single book you have. Well, then I can throw myself at Facebook.com instead. It is not good enough right now that we have reached the plank, and my niece at 22 thought that I am too old to use this page. But - it has succeeded for me to make the two profiles mills and boon on Facebook, and I've already gotten a lot of responses to the invitation mails I sent out the other day. And what I read so on the Politiken website? The Facebook addict all the many images we all put into our profile. Yes, the world wants to be deceived. Latest.
2007 (6) December (1) November (5) Been there done that MP3 here I come Forward of this text, it should not be technically constantly Project 23 THINGS


No comments:

Post a Comment