Friday, October 19, 2012

The past week I have actually been a bit busy for the first time in a few months, at least when it c


I have been hit by a virus, which messed up my plans for the past few days.. I haven't attended my lectures in CulturePolitics, and I've missed a few meetings at Quonga! Not so great! But, I was able to pull a sponsor-agreement for our project at Quonga this spring, meaning of names which is on the good side. Also, the commercial I wrote of in the update before this - got cancelled!! BUT - on the bright side... I have found some beginners-ballet-exercises

to practice at home , and I have had plenty of time to read my latest novel from Kathy Reichs "Mortal Remains" This is quite a thin post - but at least I'm motivated to work harder from now on... for a while! Go Forth And Be Awesome 
The past week I have actually been a bit busy for the first time in a few months, at least when it comes to being concerned about my career...
▼  2012 (6) ►  september (1) ►  april (1) ►  marts (1) ▼  februar (3) Back in Business Cancelling Busy like a bee ►  2011 (35) ►  november (1) ►  oktober (1) ►  september (1) ►  august (1) ►  juli (5) ►  juni (1) ►  meaning of names maj (2) ►  april (1) ►  marts (1) ►  februar

(1) ►  januar (20)


No comments:

Post a Comment