Monday, November 5, 2012

I am looking for my website people who want to help me to translate it into Spanish and French from


I am looking for my website people who want to help me to translate it into Spanish and French from Dutch. This is a site about development. It is 25 pages BUT with very little text per page. Who likes to do this?
I have one year Spanish at school, and in addition I have half a year in Costa Rica studied. I can show a little Spanish, but I would like to know what level the texts (in Dutch).
(06-04-2011 2:44:52 p.m.) yvonsa wrote: I am looking for my website people who want to help me to translate it into Spanish and French from Dutch. This is a site about development. It is 25 pages BUT with very little text per page. Who likes to do this? I live in France and would quite like to vrijwilllig this work for you to do ... Sincerely, Anouchka
(07-04-2011 1:24:03 p.m.) at-traduction wrote: (06/04/2011 2:44:52 p.m.) yvonsa wrote: I am looking chinese english dictionary for my website people who want to help me to translate it into Spanish and French from Dutch. This is a site about development. It is 25 pages BUT with very little text per page. Who likes to do this? I live in France and would quite like to vrijwilllig this work for you to do ... Sincerely, Anouchka Anouchka Hello I emailed you but maybe you have not received the email? I would still be very happy if you would want to do this for us. Have you heard anything? mvg, yvon sage
Jump: Please select one: -------------------- Private Messages User Control Panel Who's Online Search Forum Home Ep2 Forums - Ep2 News and Updates - Feedback Ep2 Ep2 Web Development - HTML & CSS ---- HTML & CSS Tutorials - PHP & SQL & SQL Tutorials ---- PHP - JavaScript / AJAX ---- JavaScript / AJAX Tutorials - ASP (. net) - - ASP (. net) Tutorials - Flash & AS & AS ---- Flash Tutorials - Web Resources Ep2 Apps - C, C #, C + + and ASM ---- C, C #, C + + and ASM Tutorials - Visual Basic (. net) ---- Visual Basic (. net) Tutorials - Java Java ---- Tutorials chinese

english dictionary - Python ---- Python Tutorials - Other programming languages ---- Other Programming Languages Tutorials - App Resources ep2 Assist - Operating Systems ---- Windows ---- Linux - Hardware - Software - Scripts / Content Management Systems - Graphics ---- Graphics Tutorials Ep2 Reviews - Hardware Reviews - Software Reviews - Books Reviews Ep2 Clubhouse - The bar - Imagine! - Gaming - General - The Agency
Dutch English (American) Dutch 1608 English (American) Contact Us | Ep2 | Return to Top | Return to Content | Archive Mode | RSS Syndication


No comments:

Post a Comment