Monday, November 12, 2012

then try the hand back by pressing the cap from the bottom to the top of the screw that you find in


Hello, polly pocket
So I had to empty the bathtub with a Bessine order to de-wedge cap, although I tried with couteu (among polly pocket others) I can not do a back up. The handle located on the wall of the bath under the tap and then move the problem does not come from the.
Rhon wrote:
So I had to empty the bathtub with a Bessine order to de-wedge cap, although I tried with couteu (among others) I can not do a back up. The handle located on the wall of the bath under the tap and then move the problem does not come from the.
then try the hand back by pressing the cap from the bottom to the top of the screw that you find in the drain (to put it (yes ... yes .... put the needs) inside the plug) and then look for a screw press to make up.
We do not work in your place, we simply give a hand ... Installers responsibility ... READ Principles diameters ... READ You have a site or a blog? Make a link to this forum topic or to your own ... Follow us on facebook
It happened to me the same thing today: Can not open the lid of the tub while the mechanism

works. I tried knife, scissors, tweezers ... nothing to do ... And then I came across your discussion: polly pocket I then scooped water Laisant background and I went several times to the uncorking polly pocket big sucker ... and after some manipulation: super! This cap is pulled ****** ..
then try the hand back by pressing the cap from the bottom to the top of the screw that you find in the drain (to put it (yes ... yes .... put the needs) inside the plug) and then look for a screw press to make up.
Hi, I just found this discution interests me because I too have the same problem but also the system to raise the cap no longer works. I imagine there must be a small cable between the latch mechanism and the trap of the façade. All this no longer works and I hope I will not have to change the whole bath ... Thank you in advance for your help.
Topics may interest polly pocket you Disassembly Resistance: center bolt stuck between 2 sheets Output bath tub has hot water bath cabin problem polly pocket bathtub drain that does not close
Anti-spam Xiti

No comments:

Post a Comment