Saturday, September 22, 2012

The whole picture beautiful smell of burned flesh regarding something shocking to me and I wanted t

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in / home / World / public_html / wp-settings.php on line 520 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference
is deprecated in / home/maailmat/public_html/wp- settings.php on line 535 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference barbie dress up game is deprecated in / home / World / public_html / wp-settings.php on line 542 Deprecated: Assigning the return barbie dress up game value of new by reference is deprecated in / home / world / public_html / wp-settings.php on line 578 Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime () is deprecated in / home / World / public_html / wp-settings.php on line 18
One night, he took me to another Varanasisse Agrast
on night trains. This time I got his way - seater air-conditioned car. But the place is very happy: when I lay with her legs straight up against the wall, and the wall of my head is only one finger of the available barbie dress up game space. And it's not something worse than better grades, although the toilet was having to breathe through barbie dress up game your mouth. I will not describe what I saw the sink is a bit scared when I was sleeping on the third floor, and my bag was on the ground floor under the bed. But I tied ribbon bag, and occasionally peered down the barrel, if the bag is still there. I usually I especially vigilant during the stopover.
I have to invent your own special travel clothing - shirts and pants nasty badly torn. In the morning, I saw two girls laugh at my clothes. I would like to be, I would feel ashamed to do, but not here. However, 30 minutes later, but I laugh because they train on the floor, crawling around, picking barbie dress up game up trash and begging for money
Varnasist find one person that I called and informed of their arrival. Fortunately, he was willing to meet us, and therefore we got was a train station. At first glance, it seemed to me that, as an agent who is interested in me, and lead only offer paid trips. Varna is a city where the Hindu holy river Ganges flows through. My new acquaintance, he came to me, he shared barbie dress up game words of wisdom that I did not touch anybody or talk to anyone there. Once there, I was changing the current one to the guy who wanted to be my friend. But as for me, old fish, but I know how things work here, so I decided to use it. (Later, he wanted to show me his shop, and I promised that I will visit your shop, but there's nothing to buy. Well I kept my word.) She warned me that I would not talk to anyone in põletuskohtade. By põletuskohtade? Ganga river is indescribable. Somehow this is a very sacred place, and the prices of many other activities, it will be used with gravesites.
Põletuskohtades not, in any event, take pictures, and therefore I do not have a picture. The closer I got there, it was a feeling kõhedamaks. It burned down several large bonfires burned and saw the dead bodies there. One side of me is changing the current character, whose task is to provide tourists everything you want to know, and then ask for money later. We follow this process for twenty minutes. According to him, India has more than 10 000 places where people are incinerated. It was one of the most important places in Varna. Here is the one next to the house, where people come to die. All Hindus burned after death. Exceptions are only the clergy, pregnant women, children, and people have died from a snake bite (they still may be exceptions). Burned a total of 200-300 people barbie dress up game a day there. I saw dead bodies there were constant along the coast. Before spreading trees stack, barbie dress up game and then put the body into a canvas. There were special priests süütamisprotseduuri ways. Burning of coals are special, which is dried in the hay, and he's gone a few times around the body. It was intended that all elements of the five men could be released during a fire. Then lit a pile of wood. The firing barbie dress up game process takes three hours, during which the world most people share, the remaining parts will be in the middle of the river Ganges by boat, tied to a stone and thrown into the water.
The whole picture beautiful smell of burned flesh regarding something shocking to me and I wanted to go. As Mukhtar said that the tourist can look at it again, but next time I do not want to see him again. As expected, the self-styled guide began to talk about how to take 250 kg of wood burning and 1 kilo price of Rs 180 (45kr) and asked for money to support the grieving family.
I could in no way to be sure that the money that he said, would go to cover the costs of the funeral, I told him I had no money and was late for his other "friends" to go. Our guide yelled at me, do not lie in the holy place, followed by the sentence. Before I had time to improve it in any way, I started to hear me curse. He spoke about the great evil karma revenge. Fortunately, I do not believe it and I was able to go blithely Another thing I wanted to do in Varna, bathed in the river Ganges veidikenegi as hi

No comments:

Post a Comment